Is Your Los Angeles Property Management Company Insured?
Unfortunately in the day and age we live in; the age of entitlement, victim mentalities and unreasonableness, EVERYONE must carry insurance. A Los Angeles property management company ESPECIALLY needs to carry insurance to protect mainly against frivolous suits.
– not guided by or based on good sense.
– beyond the limits of acceptability or fairness.
A Los Angeles property management company can easily become the victim of a frivolous suit if they don’t choose a tenant for a tenancy. A tenant can simply say: “he didn’t choose me because I’m black, white, hispanic, asian, etc.” You may ask yourself as you read this: “Why would a Los Angeles property management company have to worry about this? Legal fees are expensive!” Yes, true. In California there is a thing called the Shriver Act that entitles low income people to FREE legal aid. So, they can sue with no cost to them! Low income folks will hire scum bag, ambulance chasing attorneys who have nothing but time (since they can’t retain reputable clients) to sue frivolously. The mentalities of the scum bag attorney’s is: “What do I have to lose? I’ll do anything for money since I can’t actually retain REAL clients due to the fact I am un-professional, incompetent and willing to lie in court!”
A Los Angeles property management company must be very careful and have proper insurance. TGN Property Management carries insurance to protect against discrimination from all sorts of different people groups including trans-gendered. Yes, trans-gendered people are now suing saying “so and so didn’t choose me because I’m trans-gendered.” How would anyone know you’re trans-gendered?
Does your Los Angeles property management company talk to you about YOUR homeowners insurance? If they don’t, you should start asking them about THEIR insurance and how you can better protect yourself. Los Angeles property management companies don’t have insurance licenses, but they should have a reputable insurance agent you can talk to!
Questions to ask your Los Angeles property management company:
- Does your Los Angeles property management company have at least $250,000 worth of coverage?
- Does your Los Angeles property management company have E and O?
- Does your Los Angeles property management company have insurance against discrimination?
- If your Los Angeles property management company has employees are they bonded?
- What does your Los Angeles property management company do to avoid frivolous suits?
TGN is a Los Angeles property management company that specializes in protecting against suits. We take several steps to maximize our safety against frivolous people.
- We have licensed inspectors inspect once every 6 months so if a tenant “slips and falls” they can’t say something wasn’t maintained properly. This protects the Los Angeles property management company as well.
- We remain anonymous during the leasing process so tenants we don’t choose can’t say “they didn’t choose me because I am this color of skin.”
- We remain emotionless in dealing with tenants. Los Angeles property management is a business. There is no such thing as emotion in business. If a tenant is yelling and screaming we approach it with a calm demeanor realizing there is no use in arguing or getting emotionally involved. We aren’t saving or losing lives as a Los Angeles property management company.
Are you buying a property? You need to have great title insurance. If you want a great title insurance provider call Greg Lane at Lawyers Titles: 310-345-7801. Title insurance will protect you down the line if you buy a property and someone from 60 years ago says “Thats my property, give it back.”
This world is so crazy anymore. What is happening in our world? 90% of people are so unreasonable and seemingly mentally unstable. I truly believe its because of the chemicals and junk that is in our food as well as the medication we are pumping ourselves full of!
I digress, I just get so down sometimes thinking of how beautiful our world is and how nasty people have become! Anyways…
TGN is a Los Angeles property management company servicing ALL cities west of the 605 freeway. We accept referrals in the Inland Empire and Orange County areas, however, we don’t solicit for business. If you are curious how we manage properties that are up to 50 miles away from us MORE efficiently than a property management company who lives right down the street, call us at 310 623 2704. We are changing the property management industry day by day.
For the latest in Los Angeles real estate and Los Angeles property management news, trends and tools, make sure to stay connected with our blog at: http://tgnpropertymanagement.com/blog/