Why Your Los Angeles Property Management Company Needs Marketing
There are over 10,000 rentals on the market each day and a Los Angeles property management company needs to stick out above the rest! If you have a proper marketing strategy to attract new tenants, then your Los Angeles property management company is on the right track. But if they don’t? You need to hire a new property management company!
5 Strategies Your Property Management Company Should Utilize
- New and useful content
- Your Los Angeles property management company should be posing themselves as experts. Let’s hope they are experts to begin with! To pose yourself as an expert you want to be writing daily blog posts, writing e-books, posting helpful tips and creating podcasts that educate and help people understand the property management industry. This is also a chance for the Los Angeles property management company to say why they are the best. You don’t want to over ride the content with why you are the best, but a little blurb at the end of a new article is ok!
- Services provided
- Your Los Angeles property management company should have an area on their website detailing the services they offer. This is helpful not only for tenants seeking a rental through a great management company but also for owners seeking services!
- Does your Los Angeles property management company have an SEO guy? What’s SEO? Search engine optimization. Basically, SEO is simply creating an online presence in which Google and other search engines can find you and place your website and other information on their search results. It’s A LOT more complicated than that, but that is the jist. If your Los Angeles property management company doesn’t have proper search engine optimization, how can tenants find them? Everything is moving towards computers, tablets, phones and the internet. Changing landscape means changing management companies!
- Local Business
- Does your Los Angeles property management company have a presence in the local community? Partnering with local business as affiliates is a great way to boost the name of the company.
- TGN, Los Angeles property management company, receives the majority of it’s business through referrals. If your property management companies only source of business is through marketing, that means they probably don’t have a lot of relationships. At TGN we literally (and when I say literally I MEAN IT) know every top producing agent in LA, OC and IE. We’ve been around the block and while and EVERYONE knows what we do. We get lots and lots of calls from agents and other real estate professionals asking if we can place a tenant for them. You must have a Los Angeles property management company who has referral business!
My SEO guy is always telling me CONTENT, CONTENT, CONTENT. I am not content without content. Get it? LOL. But seriously, ask your Los Angeles property management company to see some of their content. I mean this: if your management company doesn’t have consistent content, be weary of hiring them. Anyone who is changing with the digital age knows that new and useful content is needed on a daily basis!
For the latest in Los Angeles real estate and Los Angeles property management news, trends and tools, make sure to stay connected with our blog at: http://tgnpropertymanagement.com/blog/