Los Angeles Property Management
Los Angeles Property Management sees how chaotic the Christmas season can be. They’re fun and pleasant as special occasion should be. The downside to all this activity is that thefts and violence don’t take a vacation. This can have an effect on your tenants in your Los Angeles Property Management business.
Los Angeles Property Management shares a tip for the Christmas season here are a couple ventures for the Christmas season can have a constructive outcome in respects of well being for the occasions.
Your Los Angeles Property Management Business Must Feel Safe
Los Angeles Property Management companies have noticed that it’s a decent time of year to check entryway and window locks, security frameworks, lighting and so on. In the event that there has been a current release of a former co worker, it would probably be best to change bolts and alarm codes. Go through any emergency procedures for the office and review that the office is compliant when it comes to security measures.
Meetings With The Team
Los Angeles Property Management companies recommend to set a required office meeting, this will help to discuss the holiday season and security/safety measures that should be implemented.
Review Safety Procedures For ALL Personnel
Important Rules To Follow For Safety:
- Review an emergency “warning” system for all staff and tenants when showing the property.
- Let everyone know that no one should open any unknown packages, report it if you think that is necessary.
- Tell all to feel free and report any unusual or violent activity immediately, even a 911 call if needed.
- Emergency evacuation procedures and emergency numbers should be reviewed as well, which should easily be accessed at an appropriate workstation.
- If possible, avoid showings of the property during dark hours and set safety guidelines for all anyone working in and out of the office.
Preparing The Tenants
Los Angeles Property Management companies say you should send an email, snail mail letter, or tenant newsletter to tenants letting them know to take increase precautions for the up and coming season residence.
Some Basics To Include
- Los Angeles Property Management companies require tenants to check that their smoke alarm/detectors are working properly tell them to replace batteries and leave the defective in a designated area for batteries.
- Remind them that during the fourth quarter of the year is when more fires occur and that a working smoke alarm will help save lives if a fire was to occur.
- Ask them to notify their Los Angeles Property Manager immediately if their smoke alarm isn’t working. If able feel free to offer free battery replacements.
- Most Los Angeles Property Management companies require tenants to check their holiday decorations for safety to avoid unnecessary mishaps and to remove decorations for each holiday within 72 hours after the holiday season is over.
- Advise by Los Angeles Property Management companies, residents have to remove packages as quickly as possible from doorsteps/entry ways and to close window coverings to avoid unnecessary attention.
Communicate With The Property Owners
Most Los Angeles Property Management companies also advise property owners of the up and coming holiday hours and that your company is doing the most it can to encourage tenants to take safety precautions during the long holiday season. Communication will only help strengthen Los Angeles Property Manager/owner relationships.
For the latest in Los Angeles real estate and Los Angeles property management news, trends and tools, make sure to stay connected with our blog at: http://tgnpropertymanagement.com/blog/