Monterey Park Property Management
TGN Property Management is Your Monterey Park Property Management Team.
It is our desire to make your investment as profitable as possible and to protect your pride of ownership by minimizing contingencies, communicating regularly, and providing quick response times to both you and your tenants’ needs.
We would consider the opportunity to serve you a privilege. To discuss our>Monterey Park property management services in greater detail, please call us at: (310) 623-2704
Monterey Park Property Management – Part 1
- Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws.
- Handle all tenant problems.
- Fully account for all deposits.
- Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property.
- Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner.
- Provide 24-hour emergency service.
- Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements.
- Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation.
- All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants.
- Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property.
- Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.
- We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Our fee is a flat rate or percentage of gross rents that comes directly out of the tenants monthly rent.
- Oversee and implement eviction process with professional legal services
Monterey Park Property Management – Part 2
Our Technology Advantage
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
Monterey Park Property Management – Part 3
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online? See exactly what your>Monterey Park property management team is doing with your money! We reconcile our bank account each month and are subject to an outside audit.
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates through your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
Your personal manager from the>Monterey Park property management team is also able to email you the owners statement, cash flow reports, vendor reports, ledgers and many, many more useful reports!
Monterey Park Property Management – Part 4
Step 1: The first step is to put an agreement in place between the>Monterey Park property management company and the owner. The form both parties sign is a California Association of Realtors property management agreement.
Step 2: We will then visit your vacant property to take pictures and video. Then, a marketing flier is created and posted to ALL online platforms so your vacancy gets maximum exposure. The vacancy is also posted on our website showing the address, price, terms, etc.
Step 3: Take all calls, pre-screen, showings, background check and approval of tenancy. As your>Monterey Park property management team we will present applications of qualified tenants for you to choose. You may defer to our experience in helping you make a decision.
Step 4: Bureau of Real Estate licensing is required for all>Monterey Park property management companies as well as any property management company in the state of California. With our licensing comes the ability to discuss terms and contracts with tenants. We use the California Association of Realtor lease forms and disclosures. The forms are updated on a frequent basis by California real estate attorneys as laws are ever changing. We write up all contracts and disclosure for tenants to sign.
Step 5: We accept funds on behalf of our clients. All funds are deposited into the broker’s trust account. Payables and receivables are then accounted for and payments disbursed via ACH to owners.
Step 6: Move the tenants in and set up their tenant page and portal where they are able to pay rent, access receipts, submit maintenance requests and so much more.
Step 7: We handle all day to day tasks of managing your property and keeping it profitable. You will have our direct cell phone number so if you need anything you can call anytime.
- As your>Monterey Park property management company, we handle all maintenance/repairs. Unlike most property management companies, we have a strong construction background. That means our clients save money when it comes to maintenance and repairs. Vendors can’t over charge us because we know the cost of materials/labor and how a job is done right.
- Because our>Monterey Park property management team has such an in-depth knowledge of construction and building codes we are able to handle major rehabs (and permits) for our clients. We have all vendors necessary and can manage the entire project. Our fee to manage a major rehab is negotiable, please call for more information.
- As your>Monterey Park property management company, you no longer need a CPA to track your profit and losses. We track all monies paid/received on an on-going basis.
If you would like to request a pricing sheet or want more information about>Monterey Park property management services call or text 310.623.2704.